Style Oracle Of The Day: Tumisola from London


Our Style Oracle Of The Day goes to Tumisola Ladega a london based Christian lifestyle, travel and fashion blogger.


She said "I personally would describe my style as high street fashion.Generally i am quite a minimalistic person so in regards to my style i believe my pairing of colour material and cut is a reflection of my minimalistic modern take on high-fashion meets street fashion. I think its nice to be able to dip your feet into different styles of dressing"



"And when you take two things that are so different and bring them together to make a unified outfit its like you can wear it anywhere"



Check out more of her styles below





















Want more of Tumisola?
Instagram @tumisola
website www.tumisolaladega.com

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 comments :

Post a Comment